lördag 27 oktober 2012

The fish says...?

Sometimes the inevitable comes and you have deal with it. No excuses can be made, you pull up your sleeves and dig your way through the problem. My problem tonight is boredom. I'm home alone with nothing to do. Well, that's a lie; there's plenty of things to do around here, but none I find tempting enough to even consider.
I actually looked forward to these few hours to be completely alone. Everytime the opportunity arrives my mind fills up with ideas, but when the moment comes I don't want to do either. How do you motivate yourself?
I could study, or even write on Heroes (I've got big plans, but don't want to write. So, sue me). I watched two episodes of the Simpsons earlier and soon realised I've seen one of them already. That made me sad, but I saw it either way.

I know I'm only writing nothing of interest, but it was either this or talk to myself out loud while I wandered in circles. Not even my twin (friend, not biologic) does her job. I'll probably end up in front of the mirror trying out sexy poses. Or scream really loud into my none-functional microphone while I listen to some idiotic song, like Gangnam Style (I know the dance!).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar